Hours of Operation
- 24-Hour Care
- 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Behavioral Health and Memory Care Specific Adult Family Home
At Golden Care AFH, we have catered our care to serving the needs of seniors with specific behavioral, combative, and memory care needs. Our staff is devoted to the individualized needs of each of our residents. Golden Care AFH works to achieve the following:
- Care and programming that is geared towards people who have Alzheimer’s disease, Lewy body dementia, and other dementias.
- Advanced staff training and demonstrated competence in current best practices in dementia care.
- Provide activities for socializing and connection with each of the residents.
- Interior environments that are designed to reduce confusing visual cues, and are also safe and functional for residents with dementia.
- Memory Care Environments
- Community spaces that are welcoming for socializing, with clear opportunities to seek privacy if needed.
- The option to personalize your loved one’s space with photos or other memorabilia.
Our goal is to provide a comfortable, safe, and convenient atmosphere for our residents. We have both furnished and unfurnished rooms available for individuals as well as couples, and we also have Jack and Jill restroom options available. Our facility is wheelchair accessible, and we have rooms available with a roll-in shower. In order to help our residents feel more at home, we provide cable television to our residents as well as organize customized activities for them. Special dietary limitations are not a problem as we provide nutritious, dietary customized meals. We have an open door visitation policy, private phones available, and have spacious grounds with plenty of parking.
Care and Services
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Arthritis and Diabetes
- Developmentally disabled
- Mental health and Depression
- Incontinence and Catheter care
- Two person transfers
- Hair and nail services
- Home care equipment and supplies
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Neurological problems
- Parkinson’s and Stroke patients
- Bed bound and respite care
- Foot care
- Feeding tubes
- Bariatric Care